* Cool machine wash on gentle cycle
* We recommend to dry your quilt by laying it out in a shady position in the fresh air if you can. This can be over a few chairs or over a washing line, or even flat on the grass.
* As the quilts are quite heavy when wet, please take care when laying them out as the seams may pop if pulled too hard.
* The quilts can be dried in a clothes drier on a low heat too
* Each item of clothing will have washing instructions attached to the inside of the garment.
* Generally we recommend cold machine wash on a gentle cycle using environmentally responsible laundry detergents and drying in the fresh air.